Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
03 Sep 2019
During the month of September we have opened access to parts of the forum to non ARG members. If you are not a ARG member here is an opportunity to see what we have to offer in 20th century military architecture research and heritage. Please feel free to add your photos and comments to the forum threads. Please read our T&C's and site rules in regards to the forum.
Read More...
  • Page:

TOPIC: Canadair CT-114 Tutor

Canadair CT-114 Tutor 09 Sep 2019 17:58 #1

• kebecker
  • kebecker's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 254
The CF 14 is still used by the Snowbirds, were are a few of them in a recent display in Gatineau , there last one is a perfect formation of Canada geese letting us know winter is on the way by flying south on 8 September 2019!

This message has attachments images.
Please log in or register to see it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Canadair CT-114 Tutor 10 Sep 2019 10:22 #2

• canberra
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 100
I think the formation of Geese are more impressive than the Snowbirds! I watched a programme on the crash in the Hudson on Smithsonian channel, they reckon that the Canada geese that brought the aircraft down came from Labrador.

Canadair CT-114 Tutor 10 Sep 2019 23:48 #3

• kebecker
  • kebecker's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 254
sort of ironic, power from Churchill Falls gets sent to Quebec who in turn export power to the eastern sea board of the US and Labradorian Geese cause havoc.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.268 seconds